The Travel & Tourism program prepares students for the IATA International Travel & Tourism Consultant Certificate. The program provides an understanding of the travel & tourism industry, customer service concepts, air fare calculation, and more.
- Make appropriate travel arrangements and reservations
- Calculate appropriate air fares
- Complete international travel documents in accordance with the applicable IATA rules & procedures
- Answer customer queries, sell travel & tourism produces and make the appropriate booking for customers
- Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that your front-line contact with the customer is remarkable
- Understand the role of information technology, the global distribution system, and the internet
At the end of the program, the student will receive a certificate issued by the American Educational Institute and certified by the Ministry of Education. The student can (and should) apply for the IATA/UFATAA International Travel & Tourism Consultant Certificate